AquaSlider is a pack of wonderful 3D games - Gem Slider & Pyramid Slider.
The goal of both games is to remove all the gems from the board. Each of the games has 4 modes:
- Unicolor: The gems at the sides of the board are of the same color.
- Quadcolor: The gems at each side of the board are of different colors.
- Smart mix: The next color to come is shown but it will come only to the side
of the board from which you slide.
- Advanced mix: The next colors are shown for each side but the color changes
only at the side from which you make a move.
In the beginning the game board is half-filled with gems of different colors. You can slide the
gems that are on the borders of the field. Match four or more gems together and they disappear. Each board side shows the next color of gems to come.
What's in the registered game:
* AUTOSAVE option is available - you can save your game at any moment (not only if you quit the game but also if you change the game mode).
* All the levels are available
* The 'Buy Me' nag screen does not bother you
* You can publish your best results and take part in the top players contest on the Web
* free technical support by e-mail
* When changing the games, the game you played is saved on the disk and can be loaded then again (there is PICK A GAME window where you can change the game)
Keywords: windows, game, free, trial, board, stone, gems, puzzles, Sokoban, Socoban, strategy, arcade, lines, points, scores, web, tournament, flash, bonus, download, skill, levels,
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Pentium-466 PC, Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP, 3D VideoCard with OpenGL, 64Mb RAM
PAD file URL: http://absolutist.com/aqua_slider/aquaslider3d.xml